Updated logo reflects mission – caring for people who care for people.
Minneapolis, 6/22/22. Procare HR, a full-suite professional employer organization (PEO) that serves care providers such as assisted living, nursing homes, senior care, and disability services, announced today that it has completed a major rebranding. This past year, the company has experienced rapid growth and exciting changes. One of those changes is retiring its old logo and refreshing it with a modern and friendly logo.
Procare HR started in Minneapolis in 2015 and has grown to become the industry leader in the Midwest. It now partners with providers covering 13,000+ employees to organizations that serve seniors and individuals with disabilities. Procare HR clients need a partner who not only understands the complexity of human resources but also the nuances of their industry.
“We value client relationships and are exclusively focused on improving workforce outcomes for organizations that serve seniors and individuals with disabilities. Our new logo reflects the most important part of our business, which is the heart and soul we put into our work every day,” said Landrum. “Our mission statement is ‘caring for people who care for people.’ We live by our mission every day, and it was important to us that the logo complemented our mission.”
In addition, the new logo is directly tied to several of the company’s core values including the following:
- We Strike the Gong – the heart in Procare’s logo reflects the care that they feel for their clients and the work that they do.
- We are Grateful – Procare HR’s former logo represents its founding and roots. They are grateful for the past and look forward to the future.
- We Show Up – How we show up and present ourselves matters. The new brand is professional and modern.
- We Laugh – Intentionally, the logo is fun, friendly, and makes you smile. Procare wanted people to look at our logo and feel joy.
- We Grow – Procare HR’s rebrand is reflective of our commitment to growth and improvement. Leadership wanted a brand that would carry the company through the next decade.
- We Explore – The company seeks solutions to be better. The new branding reflects the company’s commitment to its partnerships and continuing to elevate its services.
About Procare HR
Procare HR is comprised of a team of HR experts with refined expertise in organizations that serve seniors and individuals with disabilities such as Assisted Living, Group Homes, Memory Care, Home Care, Day Programs, Skilled Nursing, and more. Procare HR is a privately owned Minnesota-based company with a simple mission – Caring for people who care for people. We do that by delivering a unique set of HR services to direct care organizations all over the nation.